Cancellation by Applicant: If you wish to cancel your child/ward’s place on camp, you must notify us in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds of monies paid will be made according to the following schedule:
- Cancellations received prior to 10th May – all monies refunded less a £125 administration fee
- Cancellations received from 11th May – no monies will be refunded.
- If, however, an applicant needs to cancel because of illness (COVID-19 or otherwise) or is having to self-isolate because of COVID-19, we will endeavour to fill their place on camp and if successful, we will refund monies paid less the administration charge of £125.
Please note that in the unlikely event we are unable to accept an application, then the applicant will be entitled to a full refund of monies paid.
RSY-Netzer has been unable to secure group insurance cover, including cover relating to COVID-19. We strongly encourage you to seek your own insurance cover.
Cancellation or Curtailment by RSY-Netzer – COVID-19
In the unlikely event that we have to cancel or curtail our summer camps, including due to Government guidance or other COVID-19 related safety concerns, we will do everything in our power to maximise the refund we can provide. The closer we get to camp, the greater the costs we will incur; please be assured we are doing our best to minimise these costs.
We regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our obligations under our contract with you is prevented or affected by or you suffer any damage, loss or expense of any nature as a result of ‘Force Majeure’. In these booking conditions, ‘Force Majeure’ means any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events are likely to include actual or threatened war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control.
We take health seriously and have procedures in place to protect on all camps. You can access our COVID-19 FAQ’s here
- GARINIM (DAY CAMP) (4-11 year olds, school years Reception-6/P1-7) 1st – 5th August
- BRIYAH (school years 5-6/P6-7) 7th – 14th August (CORRECTED DATES)
- SHACHAR, EMUNAH, REUT, ATID (school years 7-10/S1-4) 31st July – 14th August
- £1217 (Earlybird priority price for Reform synagogue members to 13 Feb 2022)
- £1259 (Reform synagogue members, after 13 February 2022)
- £1437 (Non-Reform)
- £734 (Earlybird priority price for Reform synagogue members, up to and including 13 February 2022)
- £776 (Reform synagogue members, after 13 February 2022)
- £912 (Non-Reform)
GARINIM: Location and Price TBC. Applications to be released in March